It’s a Celebration! One Week of “Small Business Saturday” Giveaways
Did you know that “Small Business Saturday” is coming up this Saturday, November 30th? Small Business Saturday is an American shopping holiday held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and was first celebrated on November 27, 2010, as a way to encourage holiday shoppers to patronize businesses that are small and local.
This year, we’re celebrating with a week of giveaways for $50 in credits to services that help small businesses. We’ve worked with the following companies, and we’re proud to support them in helping you too!
- Google AdWords — $50 Credit — Winner: Congrats to Danielle Wifladt! @ShakeAPawNY
- Printfection — $50 Credit — Winner: Congrats to Melinda Grubb!
- Sticker Giant — $50 Credit — Winner: Congrats to Jamie Wise! @BoulderCreates
- The Startup Shirt — $50 Credit — Winner: Congrats to Meriam!
- Rafflecopter — 1 Year “Business” Level Membership…a $599 value! — Winner: Congrats to Gabriel J. Piña! @gabe_the_taxguy
We’ll contact all the winners shortly with details to claim their giveaway!
We’d like to thank our awesome fans and community for all your support throughout our week of giveaways 🙂