Outfit Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") governs use of Outfit, and its affiliates (collectively, "Outfit"), websites (e.g., outfit.io), online services and applications, and any related downloadable software made available by Outfit for use therewith (collectively, the "Offerings"). "You" and "Your" mean the "Customer" individual or legal entity accessing and using the Offerings under an agreement with Outfit, and any users granted such access and use rights by Customer. Terms not otherwise defined in this AUP will have the meaning set forth in the User Agreement or the agreement between You and Outfit governing Your use of the applicable Offering ("Agreement").
You agree not to:.
- interfere or attempt to interfere in any manner with the functionality or proper working of the Offerings;
- breach or otherwise bypass any security or authentication measures of the Offerings;
- transmit into or use with the Offerings any of the following: viruses, malware, malicious or destructive code, or any other routine, device, or other undisclosed feature (e.g., so-called time bomb, software lock, drop dead device, malicious logic, worm, Trojan horse, or trap, back door, or software routine) that either interferes with or otherwise harms or provides unauthorized access or causes unauthorized modifications to the Offerings;
- distribute content that interferes with or otherwise harms or provides unauthorized access or causes unauthorized modifications to the operation of any Outfit or related third-party networks, servers, or other infrastructure;
- use any robot, spider, data scraping or extraction tool, or similar mechanism in the Offerings;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, attempt to gain unauthorized access to, or attempt to discover the underlying source code or structure of, the Offerings, Outfit work product, or the technology and software used to provide them, and all intellectual property and proprietary rights therein; or
- access, use, or otherwise exploit the Offerings for purposes of competing with or disparaging Outfit or the Offerings, including but not limited to benchmarking, monitoring availability, performance, or functionality, or conducting competitive analysis;
- commercially sell, resell, license, sublicense, distribute, or frame the Offerings to a third party unless authorized by Outfit in writing; or
- access, use, or test portions of the Offerings that Outfit has not authorized You to access, use, or test.
You agree that You will not use the Offerings to:
- act or encourage activities in violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations (including those related to unlawful gambling or piracy);
- use, store, share, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit, or send content or promote, support, or facilitate a cause or action that is or could be deemed offensive, inflammatory, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or harmful to others;
- distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass email, conduct phishing scams, or transmit unwanted promotional or commercial content, including spam;
- access (including through any interfaces provided within the Offerings) any Outfit product or service, or other third-party service or website, in a manner that violates the terms for use of, or access to, such product, service, or website;
- infringe or misappropriate any Outfit or related third-party copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property, proprietary right, license right, or legal content protection;
- mislead or confuse others by alleging to be someone else or alleging to represent an organization You do not represent; or
- violate the rights (including privacy or publicity) of others, or distribute personal or confidential information without securing the necessary rights, permissions, and consents.
By using the Products, You represent and warrant that You are at least eighteen years old.
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and other laws protect the privacy of minors. Outfit abides by applicable laws and guidelines regarding youth privacy. The Offerings are not intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen.
Protected Health Information ("PHI"). Under the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA") and other health data privacy laws, certain information about a person's health or health care services is classified as PHI or sensitive information. Unless You have signed a Business Associate Agreement with Outfit, You may not submit or store PHI in the Offerings. Contact Your account representative or email@example.com with questions about storing PHI in the Offerings.
Payment Card Industry ("PCI"). Outfit does not intend the use of the Offerings to be in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Security Standards. Accordingly, You agree not to use the Offerings to submit or store PCI data.
Location of Access
You are responsible for securing, using, and monitoring an internet connection, which may include a VPN, that is compliant with laws and regulations of the jurisdiction from which you access Outfit's Offerings.
You are prohibited from using the Offerings (a) in a jurisdiction that is subject to a United States government embargo, or that is in Group E of Title 15, Part 740 Supplement 1 Country of the United States Code of Federal Regulations, (b) in a jurisdiction that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, (c) in a jurisdiction that is listed on any other United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties, or (d) in violation of any other embargo or export restriction; unless You have secured express written approval from the applicable governing authority.
Reported IP Abuse
To the extent You use the Offerings to publish or otherwise make available content, You must comply with any notices received under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (Section 512 of the U.S. Copyright Act) or similar statute in other countries (the "DMCA"). It is Outfit's policy to respond to valid notices of claimed intellectual property infringement. If Outfit receives a notice alleging that material on any sheet, dashboard, report, or form made publicly available infringes or misappropriates another party's intellectual property, Outfit may take any remedial action it deems necessary, as further outlined below.
If You encounter content that You believe violates this AUP, please report it to us using the Report Abuse link. Outfit may but is not obligated to investigate any violation of this AUP or misuse of the Offerings.
Violation of this AUP
In addition to any other remedies that may be available, Outfit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any remedial action it deems necessary, including immediately suspending or terminating Your account or unpublishing any sheet, dashboard, or report, to prevent disruption of the Offerings or to protect the rights and safety of individuals, customers, or Outfit.
If Customer has, or Outfit reasonably suspects based on documented evidence that Customer has, violated any law or regulation, Outfit may report such violations to the appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. Outfit’s reporting may include disclosing relevant Customer information. Outfit also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this AUP.
Revision to this Policy
Outfit may revise this AUP from time to time to reflect changes to technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements, or as we deem necessary. Any such revision will be effective immediately unless your Agreement states otherwise.Last Updated: October 05, 2022