Outfit Backup Policy
This Outfit Backup Policy covers three areas:
- Database transaction log backups are taken every five (5) minutes to support point in time recovery.
- Full database snapshots are taken daily and retained for thirty-five (35) days.
- In the event of a disaster, database instances can be restored to a specific point in time prior to a disaster using the retained snapshot data and the transaction logs for the relevant day.
Template File Backups
- Template files are version controlled using a version control system and a daily backup of repository files is performed.
- Automation is in place to provide restoration of template files from the latest daily backup in the event of a disaster.
- Our servers are stateless and the build process is fully automated using centrally backed up configuration scripts.
- This allows systems to be rapidly rebuilt in the event of a disaster.